Find Stud Machine, Truss Machine, Furring Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

steel stud making machine made in china

Product Description

 

c section steel forming machine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification XN-c Truss forming machine
2 Main motor power 3kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
14 Productivity 12-14m/min
15 Roll Station 11
16 Roller Diameter 70mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 2500×900×1000mm
21 Total Weight 2T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% 

pay before ship)

27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

 

1:How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK

2:How to visit our company:

Fly to Beijing airport:   By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),

then we can pick up you.

Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao  to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours),then we can pick up you.

3:When we exported the machines:

We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998.

4:If you want to get more pictures or videos of the machines,I can send them to you by 

Email or SKype.

contact information:

 CONTACT PERSON:alina jiang

Skype:jiang.alina18

 

Waitting for ...

 

our win win cooperation!

 

Contact us if you need more details on Stud Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Metal Stud Machine、Steel Stud Making Machine Made in China. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Stud&Truss&Furring Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Hot Products
Trade assurance automatic galvanized metal zinc anode plate roll forming machine    Trade assurance automatic galvanized metal zinc anode plate roll forming machineGlazed zinc stone coating roof antique tiles color coated glazed steel making machineBotou supplier factory customized freight car truck box board roll forming machineChina manufecturing high road way guard w shape crash barrier bar plate highway guardrail automatic making machineEPS rock wool rockwool corrugated roll forming machine sandwich panel making machine with ceXinnuo Metal House Roof Ridge Cap Press Roll Forming Machine for saleHydraulic metal arch galvanized corrugated steel profile roof panel sheet brief curving bending roll forming machine for saleHigh Speed Hydraulic cutting Steel Profile Channel Shape Metal Stud C Channel Steel C Purlin Roll Forming machineRolling shutter door metal processing equipment / fireproof shutter door panel roll formingmachine with punching pressFull Automatic Gold Supplier Hot Sale Double Layer Panel Trapezoidal Corrugated IBR Step Tile Sheet Roll Forming MachineMetal upright steel frame storage rack roll forming machine for purline with on line hole punchingHebei xinnuo cheap price square steel water rain cap gutter roll forming roofing sheet machine for salexn high quality leveling and slitting and cutting machinenew design 830 glazed tile roofing sheet roll forming machinehebei xinnuo 915 floor deck roofing sheet roll forming machinexn main and cross and angle Tceiling light gauge steel roll forming machine