xinnuo light steel Stud roll forming machine
1: Factory direct supply price.
2: We have exported for more than 10 years.
3: Our customer are from about 34 countries.
4: We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.
5: High-end and high-grade design
6: Free technical support and Free accessoies supply.
1.The plate drawing picture:
2. Technical parameters:
|1||Name of commodity & specification||light gauge steel machine|
|2||Main motor power||3kw, 3 phase|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||3kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||300mm H-Beam|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|15||Roller material||45# steel|
|16||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|20||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set |
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|21||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|22||Package||nude in the container|
|23||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|24||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|25||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
|All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.|
Main machine is nude, the computer control box is packed with wooden frame.
Main machine is nude in the container, the computer control box is packed with wooden packaging.
Hebei Xinnuo Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd., not only produce different types of professional roll forming machines, but also develop intelligent automatic roll forming production lines, C&Z shape purline machines, highway guardrail roll forming machine lines, Sandwich Panel production lines, decking forming machines, light keel machines, shutter slat door forming machines, downpipe machines, gutter machines, etc.
Our company locates in "The Town of Casting Molds", enjoys convenient transportation, with No. 104 & 106 National Highway and Jinghu-Shihuang High-Speed Way nearby.
Our machines feature beautiful appearance, long service life, good performance, simple operation, reasonable price, good quality and so on.
Strong technical resources are the most stable guarantee for our products' quality. We adopt computer software for design drawing, production drawing and installation drawing for steel construction equipment. We adopt advanced computer digital inspection and produce high quality light Steel Structure equipment. Our technical is updating day by day!
Our sales network covers all over China. We also sell products to the United States, Australia, the Netherlands, Germany, Ecuador, Bolivia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia, Syria, Libya, Ghana, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Azerbaijan and other markets.
Our excellent and professional after-sales team will supply perfect services. We have a detailed manual book and can supply you with technical support via phone and network. If necessary, we can supply you with local technical support and send technicians to for installation and operation training.
contact information :
contact person: helen wang
contact mobile:0086 15075710422
skype: helenwang201011Contact us if you need more details on Light Steel Stud Forming Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Steel Stud Making Machine、Xinnuo Light Steel Stud Roll Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Stud&Truss&Furring Machine