Find Double Layer Forming Machine, Tile Making Machine, Metal Forging Machinery on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)

machine make corrugated sheets steel made in china

Product Description

machine make corrugated sheets steel made in china

Product Description
Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification XN-c21/c10 double layer roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 1250mm
13 Effective width 1100mm(up)/1000mm(down)
14 Productivity 8-10m/min
15 Roll Station 11(up)/11-13(down)
16 Roller Diameter 72mm
17  Roller material 45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 7000*1650*1700mm
21 Total Weight 5T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------2 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
Product Pictures

 

 

Detailed Images

Production Process

Packaging & Shipping

Our Services

 

Guarantee:

12 Months guarantee. if some part of the machine is broken. we will supply the best part,but if the damaged parts due to operate error,buyer will pay for the shipping fee.

After-sale service:

We sent technician to your country to fix the machine.the buyer shoule bear all the cost includng:visa,roundtrip ticket and suitable accommodation,also buyer should pay the salary 100USD/DAY.

Company Information

     Hebei Xinnuo Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd., not only produce different types of professional roll forming machines, but also develop intelligent automatic roll forming production lines, C&Z shape purline machines, highway guardrail roll forming machine lines, Sandwich Panel production lines, decking forming machines, light keel machines, shutter slat door forming machines, downpipe machines, gutter machines, etc. 

Contact Us

 

BACK TO OUR HOMEPAGE

 

Contact us if you need more details on Machine Make Corrugated Sheets Steel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Steel Sheet Profile Machine、Machine Make Corrugated Sheets Steel Made in China. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Double Layer Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Hot Products
Trade assurance automatic galvanized metal zinc anode plate roll forming machine    Trade assurance automatic galvanized metal zinc anode plate roll forming machineGlazed zinc stone coating roof antique tiles color coated glazed steel making machineBotou supplier factory customized freight car truck box board roll forming machineChina manufecturing high road way guard w shape crash barrier bar plate highway guardrail automatic making machineEPS rock wool rockwool corrugated roll forming machine sandwich panel making machine with ceXinnuo Metal House Roof Ridge Cap Press Roll Forming Machine for saleHydraulic metal arch galvanized corrugated steel profile roof panel sheet brief curving bending roll forming machine for saleHigh Speed Hydraulic cutting Steel Profile Channel Shape Metal Stud C Channel Steel C Purlin Roll Forming machineRolling shutter door metal processing equipment / fireproof shutter door panel roll formingmachine with punching pressFull Automatic Gold Supplier Hot Sale Double Layer Panel Trapezoidal Corrugated IBR Step Tile Sheet Roll Forming MachineMetal upright steel frame storage rack roll forming machine for purline with on line hole punchingHebei xinnuo cheap price square steel water rain cap gutter roll forming roofing sheet machine for salexn high quality leveling and slitting and cutting machinenew design 830 glazed tile roofing sheet roll forming machinehebei xinnuo 915 floor deck roofing sheet roll forming machinexn main and cross and angle Tceiling light gauge steel roll forming machine